I actively coach my clients to step out of their comfort zones, consistently share their unique brilliance with the world (on social media), to stop comparing themselves to others and start authentically showing up to shine so they can positively impact many people and grow their business and lifestyle.
Through my experiences I want to help you fight back against imposter syndrome, teach you how to stop watching others and concentrating on what they’re doing…to confidently know what your audience wants from you, knowing that they want to hear it from you.
No more blaming the “algorithm” for not being able to cut through the noise...and creating road blocks for yourself.
If being confident putting yourself out there (without feeling like a dick, of course) is going to help achieve your success then...follow these simple steps.
1. Know you - what is your unique brilliance, your superpower, your gift that you can share with the world
2. Know your people - who are the people that can benefit from you, your story, your experiences
3. Know where to hang out - where are you people hanging out online and offline
4. Love your tribe - nurture your people, remember it’s not about the thumbs up but the faces behind the likes. It’s about relationships, not vanity metrics. Create conversations, congratulate, send a DM saying you love what they’re doing, offer help...
5. Create or curate before you consume - don’t get caught up watching everyone else, share your experiences, document your journey and share your gift
6. Don’t be a dick - be positive, be kind, be caring
7. Show up - what you water grows, consistently show up to shine
Go now, be confident knowing you’re uniquely brilliant, you have a voice and if you want to impact and empower people you need to use it!
#yourvoicematters #uniquelybrilliantyou #socialmediamarketing #personalbranding #mannersmatter #dontbeadick #empower #inspire #entertain